Sampaquita

It is all about me and people that around me...

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Feeling of Sadness














I combed gently your messy curly hair...
I kissed softly your forehead, cheek, eyes, nose and lips...
I covered you with my blanket to keep you warm...
Still dark but I got up cautiously...
I picked up my clothes on the floor...
I looked at you once more before I go...
I went back to bed to give you another gentle kiss...then you woke up...
"Please don't leave yet...please?" you whisphered...
"Sweetheart, I have to go...but I will be seeing you again tomorrow..." I said...
you squeezed my hand and pulled me in your arms...
You hug me so tight...then you gave me a kiss...
"Sweetheart, I really have to go..." I insisted...
Again you kiss me...on the lips...then hardly, you let go of my hand...
As I closed the bedroom door, I looked back at you...
I could see your sadness...even in the dark...
While driving on the way home...I could not help but to cry...
...I know sweetheart...time is taking our moments away from us...
...but don't worry the wait will not be that long...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home